Room Reservation Policies
*Rates are based on accommodations for 2 guests in 1 room & include a full, hot breakfast. More guests per room will incur an extra cost of $15 per person. Well-behaved children are welcome!
ROOM RESERVATION POLICIES:
- We accept cash, checks, and credit cards.
- One night’s deposit by credit card or check required at time of reservation for one night. The State of Montana room tax of 7% will be added to your total bill. It is highly recommended that you make reservations for peak summer months prior to arrival. Cancellations less than 14 days prior to arrival will be charged the full deposit fee (unless there is a legitimate reason).
- Check-in: 4 p.m.-6 p.m. Early or late arrivals may be arranged in advance.
- Check-out: 11 a.m. Late check-out must be arranged in advance.
- QUIET HOURS: 9 p.m.-7 a.m.
- Smoking is only permitted outside and not around the outside sitting area & jacuzzi.
- Weekly rates are available upon request.